We at IndyaShoppe.com take privacy very seriously and are committed to respecting the privacy rights of users who shop from the website.
This policy will explain how we collect, store and use personal information or data about users when they browse our website, shop with us or otherwise provide personal data to us when they sign up.
We will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a guardian/parent.
The information we collect
When you sign up on our website and/or make a purchase we collect some or all of following information:
- your first name, last name and gender;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details;
- your user name and password;
- your payment card details;
- your preferences – both communication and shopping;
- your browsing and shopping activities; and
- your date of birth.
How we store and use information
IndyaShoppe.com uses third party hosting service provider to host the website and thus all data collected remain in their data centres. Please rest assured that we have applied strictest of due diligence in selecting such a provider meaning that their data policy matches what we support and promote. They apply same rigour to protecting your data as they do to protecting our own business related data (product information, order information and customer information).
We may use such information
- to tailor website content to your individual tastes;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- with your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for customer satisfaction, training and market research purposes;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details for your purchases through this website through our payment gateway integrator however we never store your credit card details in the hosting data centres.
We also collect anonymous data to understand user preferences and browsing habits however none of these data contains personally identifiable information for non-registered users.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
If you still have questions please do not hesitate to contact us.